Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Sadie, Zoie & Cole

This morning I got Cole up, then went to see the girls. He was sleepy again this morning and took a little while to come out and see me. He and I went out back, while Zoie was taking her potty break. She came in and had her breakfast, while Sadie went out. Sadie came in to eat as well, and actually finished before Zoie did. She was more concerned that I might come in there and steal her food. Haha. I let Sadie out to go enjoy some more time outside. Zoie and Cole hung out in the kitchen with me for a little while. Zoie ran over with her frisbee, but when I tried to grab on, ran the other way. "Nice try!" This afternoon it was pretty warm out. The kiddos and I headed out back. Sadie went and plopped down in her spot in the grass to sunbathe. Cole laid in a sunny spot on the patio. Miss Zoie came and sat with me in the shade, when she wasn't busy exploring. I gathered up her plethora of toys she kept bringing out there and got them all back inside for her. Cole and Sadie retired to the bedroom, and Cole got to nap on the bed. This evening I let all the pups out back. Zoie kept trying to grab more toys to bring outside, so I made her leave most of them in. They all did some exploring around the yard tonight before dinner. When it was time, they were ready to come in and the girls got their snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment