Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Chica & Paco

Today I saw Chica and Paco as I walked in. Paco came running over to see me! He's way too cute!! He was meowing and rubbing up against my legs as I walked around. I filled up their food dish and made sure they had enough water. I scooped their boxes next, and Mr. Paco decided he needed to use it right away. Haha. Chica would occasionally hiss at him when he would run over to her. He sure loves his new big sister. I got Chica a little bit of canned food and she hopped up on the counter. Paco wanted a little too, so I gave him a teeny bit as well. When we were done messing around with their things, it was time to play! I had a cat toy in each hand, and had them both jumping and chasing around. Once in awhile, Paco would sneak after Chica's toy, would grab it and run off with it! He's hilarious. Chica wasn't in too much of a lovey mood today. I gave her some chin scratches when she wanted them, but she was more interested in playing, or just keeping her distance from the little one. I laid down on the floor by him and he came over and was just rubbing his tiny face against mine the whole time. You picked another sweetheart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment