Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Daisy & Figaro

This morning I saw miss Daisy was getting a drink when I got there. She meowed at me, then let me know what she thought. Haha. She wandered off to go sit in her spot, while I got her some breakfast. I let her be to work on that and I went outside to visit with Figaro. I called for her, but didn't see her anywhere. The sprinklers were going, so I didn't have much hope that she'd show. Meanwhile, I decided to get her some more food and water. When I returned to the door, there was her cute little face, looking in at me! I got to meet the neighbor lady today while I was there. She did her thing, while I pet Figaro. She was very lovey this morning! Later, we had fun with her toy. She never seems to get bored of it! Haha. After we played, she worked on her food for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment