Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daisy & Figaro

This morning I could hear Daisy in the laundry room when I walked in. She was sitting in her spot on top of the washer and dryer. I got her some fresh water. After she saw me grab her food dishes, she made her way down to her bowl area. She sure likes her yummy food! She got to work on that, so I went out to visit Figaro. Just out of curiosity, I took a peek today and Figaro is indeed, actually Miss Figaro. :) I had called for her and was starting to fill her food dish when she finally appeared. She came over for some pets. Not long after that, she decided to hop up on the table to get a bite to eat. When she was finished, we had some fun with her kitty toy. She made me laugh. A couple times she was hopping around after it, being all silly. She's not the easiest to get a picture of, since she's so wiggly!

No comments:

Post a Comment