Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Winston

This afternoon my little bud was waiting for me. He came up to the gate and was wiggling his little heiny. We went outside right away for his afternoon walk. It was pretty nice out today. He quickly did his business, so we continued walking around a bit after that. We made sure to avoid momma bird's area! Haha. So, there weren't any incidents today. We headed back to the house after awhile to play. Winston grabbed his green bone and was "rrr-rrrr-rrrrrr"-ing at me as we played. I saw his orange monster dude on the chair, so I grabbed that for us to play tug with instead. Occasionally I would toss his green bone, so he would drop the orange toy and go race off for it. One time he brought the other toy, ran over there and came back with the same orange toy. Haha! He's so silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment