Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Major & Boomer

This morning Major was outside and he started barking as soon as I pulled up. I didn't see Boomer, but I soon realized he was already at the door waiting for me! Major was walking in just as I was, and both boys started getting excited for their breakfast. They stood right behind me to wait, while I got everything ready. Boomer went to his spot at the doorstep, then I gave Major his in his spot. He got his insulin and didn't even flinch. Afterwards, the boys went outside while I cleaned up and got them some fresh water. Boomer stuck by me most of the time for some attention. Major came trotting over later with something in his mouth. It was part of a toy! He was whining a little, so I thought he might want to play. I tossed it for him, not very far of course. He was still able to find it. Then, he wanted a belly rub. That got Boomer jealous, so he kept trying to stick his head under my arm that was petting Major. Haha. As I was leaving, I noticed there were a few deer right in front of my car! I was able to walk pretty close to one without it getting scared off. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment