Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was up and saying hi to me in the kitchen, while I got breakfast ready. She followed along as soon as I finished, ready to to eat. Sadi was laying on the floor by the food, just relaxing. While Stormy was busy eating, I cleaned Sadi's nose up and gave her her pill. I let her nibble a bit when we were done. Then, we headed to our spot. Stormy was having fun rolling around and chasing her toys. Sadi just sat and was happy to be loved on. :) I took her back by the food when we were done, so she could get a little more before Stormy ate it all! Haha. This evening Stormy was chilling out on her patio. Sadi was snuggled up and snoozing in her bed. I got her cleaned up and gave her her meds. She had quite a bit of discharge and was still stuffy after, so I gave her the yellow pill as well. I let her get down and cleaned up their box when she was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment