Thursday, November 28, 2013

Lily

This morning Lily burned off some energy when I let her out. I cleaned up her pads after she did her business. She came running over with her wubba when I was finished. So, we played some tug. I have to watch my fingers! Sometimes she hops up higher to get a better grip. Haha. Miss Lily was a little snuggle bug this morning. We sat in moms chair and she literally fell backwards into my arms, so I was holding her like a little baby. She laid there awhile and got a belly rub. She wanted to play once in awhile, but was quite content sitting in my lap getting her back scratched today. This evening Lily was in a more playful mood. She came out and was jumping from the chair to the floor, and zooming all about. She brought her toy over for us to play with. After a couple tosses, she'd just look at it. Later, she brought a rope toy over. Something different. A couple tosses and she was bored with that one, so she hopped in my lap and rolled around. She laid back for a belly rub. I had to catch her this time so she wouldn't fall off the chair! We took a break and sat by her food dish so she'd eat. Once she had her fill, she went to pick out a toy to play with. This time it was the white squeaky dog, which she shook all around! When it was time, she went to her bed like a good girl and got her snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment