Thursday, November 28, 2013

Pappy, Sassy, Oscar & Bear

This morning only Oscar came to the door to see me. I pet him hello, then called for the others. I peeked out the door and saw them running around outside. Suddenly, they each came zooming inside. I had some excited pups dancing around! I grabbed the lettuce for the lizards and headed upstairs, with a parade of dogs following behind. Ha! I fed everyone, and got Dexter and Puff some more water. I spritzed them this morning. They sure loved that! They just closed their eyes... aaaahhhh. All the pups followed me back downstairs to the living room. I was surrounded and getting lots of kisses! Bear kept pawing at me, then sprawled out across my lap. Pappy kept crying, asking me for treats! So, of course, I gave in and got them all a snack. This evening all the pups greeted me at the door with wagging tails! They were so excited! I said hi to them all, then went to tuck the lizards in for bedtime. I moved Puff up to a branch, since she was laying at the bottom. Everyone was waiting for me to return from the bedroom. We all piled up on the couch and visited. Bear was being his silly self, rolling around all over the place. Sassy curled up on the couch behind me and laid there for quite awhile. The other two were in and out, going to check out noises they were hearing outside. When it was time to go, I got them each a bedtime snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment