Thursday, November 28, 2013

Buddy, Bruno & kitties

This morning Buddy was at the top of the stairs again. He was so excited to go for a walk! I got Bruno out, then Buddy raced to meet us in the laundry room. We went for a nice walk this morning. It was a little chilly out, but it was supposed to be a very nice day. After we got back, everyone was anxious for their breakfast. I got the boys theirs right away. I got food ready for the kitties, but waited to give it to them until Bruno was in bed, so he couldn't steal it! After Bruno was done eating, we played some fetch with his duck. This afternoon it was so nice out! I got the boys and we went for a very long walk, in case we couldn't get one in tonight. We saw a little kitty that they were quite interested in, as well as a huge hawk sitting in a tree. Someone started shooting off in the distance, so that got Buddy a little nervous. He was happy when we turned around to head back home. This evening I kept an eye out for our skunk friend when I pulled up. Once I got out of the car, I heard a rustling by the house, so I quickly went inside! I took Buddy out first, for a potty break. Sure enough, I shined the light right on the skunk. He was right up by the house tonight. He wandered away enough for Buddy to go potty. Next, I brought Bruno outside. Then, it was time for dinner! As I was filling Bruno's food, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Angel was sitting with the other two by the gate! The second she saw me looking at her, she quickly ran to the bedroom. I think we might be making some progress! Haha! Everyone worked on eating some dinner. I gave Buddy his two pills this evening. Then, I took each of the boys out for one last potty break before bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment