Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Lily

This morning I let miss Lily out of her bed. She zoomed around and up on the chair. I gave her a minute to settle, then she went potty. When she was done, she hopped in my lap for a morning snuggle! She ran and got her toy for me, so we played some fetch. Later, we sat by her food so she might eat. She really wasn't interested at the moment. I found her white squeaky dog toy. We had fun playing with that awhile too. I had her racing circles around me, trying to get it! She got a couple snacks when it was time to go back to her bed. This evening Lily raced out and ran a few laps around me. She brought me her wubba right away tonight. We played fetch and a little bit of tug. Lily was getting into it, even play growling a little! I got her a rawhide to snack on while I was there. She wandered off to a quiet spot to enjoy it, where I couldn't steal it. Haha! Later, we played some more. I figured we should try and see if she'd eat again for me, so we went to sit by her bowl. After a minute, she started chowing down. Good girl! I got miss Lily a couple snacks when it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment