Thursday, November 28, 2013

Tilly, Rita, Little Man & Kiki

This morning Tilly went outside, while I got her food ready. Rita and I went out with her for a bit. Tilly danced circles around me, while I pet her. I tried to get her to play fetch with me, but she was too busy exploring the yard instead. Little Man was sitting by the window, pawing at the glass whenever I glanced at him. Rita thought it was fun to steal a couple kibbles from Tilly's bowl. I tried to get her to stop and to come inside with me, and she did not like that! Haha. I had to pick up the bowl and go inside, before she followed. I think Rita held it against me too. She kept trying to get at my ankles while I was walking around! Sassy girl this morning! Lol. I cleaned the kitty box and fed the fish. Tilly will have a gorgeous afternoon to be outside. When it was time, I made sure Rita had enough food and water, then put her in her room. This evening I brought Rita out and we went out by Tilly for a few minutes. Tilly was a happy girl as always! We all went in after a little bit. Tilly made sure to run into the bedroom, to go check Rita's bowl for food. But, she couldn't because I had shut the bathroom door already. Hehe. I got the girls each a treat to work on. Meanwhile, Little Man hopped up on the counter, so I was busy petting him. He got a little sassy towards the end and gave me a love nip. Kiki was sitting on top of the glass cabinet, where I usually see her. Rita finished her snack before Tilly did, so she went to check out what Tilly had. Tilly didn't like that and scolded her, so I made sure to keep Rita at a distance until she was done. When it was time, I put the girls in their beds for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment