Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mac & Abby

This was the coldest morning we've had so far! Abby went potty and let herself back in as quickly as she could. Mac followed not too far behind. Mac curled up on the floor with his rawhide awhile. Miss Abby snuggled up next to me. I moved to sit on the floor by Mac, so I could pet him too. Abby followed and rolled around for a belly rub as she warmed up next to me. They got to stay in for the morning until it warmed up a little. This afternoon I returned and it did get to be pretty nice out. I let the pups out and brought their things out with us. I sat outside with them for awhile. Mac was kind of being a sassy boy this afternoon! He was working on some lunch and kept growling anytime Abby would come by. Later, he was simply chewing on his rawhide and was ornery about that too, it seemed. I decided to play it safe and brought the rest of his rawhide inside with me, so they wouldn't have anything to fight about while I was gone. This evening the pups ran up to me to say hi. Mac worked on some dinner while we were outside. He was talking sassy to Abby again. Naughty! He did eventually lay down though, and gave her a chance to eat some too. When it was time, we headed inside and I got them a couple snacks. They will be so happy to see mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment