Saturday, October 19, 2013

Butterscotch, Marmalade & Sweet Pea

This morning Butter and Marmalade greeted me at the door, and walked me to the kitchen. Marm was quite the talker this morning! I gave Butter his pill, then got their breakfast ready. All three finished up, then headed to the living room to get their dry food. As I was filling their water, Sweet Pea was pawing at the empty big white bowl on the floor. "Where'd my water go?" She got a drink when I returned it for her. I changed out all their litter boxes this morning and Butter decided to watch me work on the first two. Then, he curled up by the front window, since the sun was shining in. After I finished, I grabbed their feather toy. Sweet Pea kept trying to peek around the corner at it, being all sneaky! Butter played in between coming over for a few pets. Marm had curled up on his chair, and pretty much stayed put. This evening the boys were sitting up by the front door, waiting for me to come inside. Sweet Pea was lounging on the living room floor. All three went to their posts, to wait for their dinner. They finished up, then waited by the next spot to take their turns to eat some dry food. I scooped their boxes quick, then went to visit with them in the living room. Sweet Pea and Marm wandered off, so Butter came over to be pet. Marmalade returned, and showed an interest in the shoe string, so then Butter decided he wanted to play too! I let Marm have some time with the string. He played a little, then walked over to his chair. He hunkered down and watched the string from afar, yet seemingly ready to pounce at any moment! Sweet Pea was watching underneath Marm's chair for a bit, until she was ready to play too. She hopped out and had her turn for some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment