Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Snowflake

Today Dawn and Gallagher met me at the door again. I got them working on their dinner first thing. I put another scoop of food in their feeder to hold them over until tomorrow. While they were busy eating, I went to visit the ferrets. I saw Snowflake's little face poking out from under the blanket. I felt around and didn't see Bobo, so I checked the hammock for him. I started to get a little worried... but then I looked back by Snowflake and he had scooted out his head from underneath their whole bed! What a silly boy. They came out and visited with me a bit. Bobo was sliding himself around on the rug. I think that's so cute! Snowflake even did it a couple times too. I got them each a couple treats. I see now why she has to hide in the tunnel to eat hers! Bobo finished his treat quickly and ran over to help her with hers. She wasn't too happy about that! They then began to wrestle and mess around, being silly. When they got tired, they simultaneously got thirsty and were both trying to drink from their bottle. Haha! I went back out by the pups after awhile, and visited with them a bit. They each got their cookies before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment