Saturday, October 19, 2013

Riley, Hunter & Sadie

This afternoon Riley and Hunter met me at the door and started bouncing around excitedly! They followed me to the back door to head outside. Sadie took a minute to decide if she wanted to join us. Eventually, she came outside too. It was very nice out compared to the cold morning we had! Hunter barked at me for a minute. I knew exactly what he wanted... but he got sick on me for playing too hard last time. I told him maybe we'd play a little this evening. He was just too worked up already! After a couple minutes, he stopped and wandered off to explore. All three wandered around the yard for awhile. Sadie eventually wanted in, so the other two came along as well. Once inside, Hunter started again, and showed me where his ball was. Little goober! Haha! This evening the big pups met me at the door. All three went out potty quick. They were ready to come in right away, so I had them come in while I closed blinds. Hunter was following me closely, making sure I kept up on what I told him earlier! I got his ball and all of us went back outside for a bit. I tossed his ball a few times for him, before we went in for dinner. Surprisingly, Sadie was the only one who worked on hers, without any help. The other two laid around a bit. I fed them each a couple bites from their dishes to wet their appetites. Riley and Hunter worked on their food on their own then. The pups all went outside a couple more times. Riley made me laugh. She was being silly and kept walking under me between my legs! I laughed so hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment