Saturday, October 19, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Jerrie was sitting in the middle of the floor in the front room, looking right at me as I walked in! He must have known I was coming in. The sun was shining in the room, so I'm sure he was enjoying that as well. I went to give him a pat hello. I saw Kimmie's tail under the curtain. I went to sort the mail and take care of their things quick. When I returned, both kitties came to lay by me. Kimmie was feeling pretty lovey today I guess! I brushed Jerrie, while I pet her. She kept meowing with me today too. Since it was so sunny in the room, I pulled out my phone and used it to reflect the sun. That kept Kimmie occupied! She kept chasing around after it, trying to paw at it. She even crouched down and shook her heiny, ready to pounce! That made me laugh. She came back for a little more attention, before she eventually wandered off. Jerrie shifted around, making sure to sun each side of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment