Friday, October 18, 2013

Mac & Abby

This morning the pups were ready to head outside. Brrrr! It was a chilly one this morning. They did their business, then came back to the patio to work on some breakfast. The clouds were rolling in and the forecast said 70% chance of rain for today, so I decided to keep them in. The temperatures were also supposed to drop once the rain arrived. Even Mac was shivering while we were outside! We came in and they both hopped on the couch to snuggle with me. Abby was acting silly, jumping all over the place! I put them in their room and got them their snack for the morning. It was raining this afternoon, when I came to give them a potty break. They ran out and quickly went potty for me. They lined up to get their paws dried off. We spent some time inside before I left. Mac had brought his toy out of the laundry room when I took him out. He decided he was going to try and un-stuff the poor little guy. So, I got them a rawhide to work on instead. Abby just wanted to curl up next to me. She made me laugh when she crashed backwards, sprawling herself across my lap! This evening it was even colder and still pouring rain. It only took Mac and Abby a couple minutes to do their thing and to line back up at the door to come inside. I got their paws dried off, then we relaxed inside the nice warm house. Abby snuggled up with me again, throwing herself around, while trying to sneak kisses! Mac had it in for his toy again, so I brought his rawhide back out for him to work on. Abby wandered off to work on some dinner. Mac was completely content, chewing away on his bone. I let the kiddos out for one more potty break before it was time to head back to their room.

No comments:

Post a Comment