Friday, July 26, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Mother Nature watered everything for me this morning, so I went right in to see the kitties. Today Kimmie was at the front door, waiting for me. As soon as I walked in, Jerrie appeared from the hallway. Kimmie followed along, then sat on the back of the couch to wait for me. Jerrie wandered into the living room to wait with her. Once I finished, they both hopped up and followed me to the front room. Jerrie was even trotting along! I went to check his mouth today and it is starting to look better. Not as red. He actually put up a little bit of a fuss when I tried to look, so I guess he's feeling even better. He laid on the floor by me, while Kimmie went and hid behind her curtain. I brushed him a little, then pet him the rest of the time. He even helped himself to the brush while I was petting him. I tried to brush Kimmie a bit too, but she wasn't having any of that today! She swatted at it, then gave me a sassy meow. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment