Saturday, July 27, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

Today I let Cate, Carson and Toby out. It took a little coaxing to get Cate out the door, but finally she went. She's so silly! I let them do their thing, while I went to water the plants. Bella joined me out front and walked along with me to inspect my work. She was trying to be sneaky and come inside with me several times, but I knew what she was up to! I let the three inside and let Little Foot have his turn outside. While he was busy I watered the back plants and got Toby his medicine. All four pups were happy to get a treat before I left. Tonight miss Bella heard me pull up. She met me at my car and walked me all the way to the door. She stretched up on her hind legs and pawed on the door. "Can I come in too?" She ran around to the back to meet me while I changed out the water too. Silly girl. She pretended like she was going to eat, then made a sneak attack for the door. Nice try! I let the pups out next for their first potty break. Cate was so excited and wanted to play! She kept hopping up and pawing at me. I finally had to scoot her little heiny out the door so she would go potty! She's such a cutie. Everyone did well throughout the day again. While they were out, I got everyone's dinner ready. I fed them as soon as they came inside, then let Little Foot out for his turn. Toby got his medicine, then Little Foot came back in to eat as well. After they all finished, it was time for round two of potty breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment