Friday, July 26, 2013

Char, Z & Tilly

It was a stormy day today. Char must have been napping when I got there. She made her way to the front door, and did a great big stretch as she went. I went right out to go check on Tilly, since the rain was letting up a bit. I was very happy to see that in this crummy weather, she was all snuggled up in her bed! She stayed put while I got her some more food. I headed back in to see miss Char, who was sitting at the door waiting for me. She followed me to clean their boxes. Next, I went to peek under the bed to see if Z was there today. As I knelt down, Char would walk right in front of me and rub her body against my face! "Don't worry about her, you can pet me!!!" There was no Z under the bed today. I checked in the other room, and saw her sitting right in the corner by the steps. She just sat there and watched. Char was frantically trying to get my attention, so we went to the living room so she could be pet. She cracks me up! She spent most of her time today getting loved on. She purred loudly the whole time. We got a little playtime in too, just before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment