Friday, July 26, 2013

Mac & Abby

This morning I had two little noses poking out to see me as I opened the door. I noticed they had knocked down one of the gates overnight, but they were still in the laundry room. I let them both outside right away. It was just sprinkling out, so we spent a little time out there. Once they were ready to go in, I got them all dried off. Mac went ahead and let himself in by pushing the door open. They both sat with me awhile in the living room. Abby was an itchy girl, and was busy rubbing her face on the floor while I scratched her back. Mac was happy to get his tummy rubs. Before I left, I gave Mac his medicine and got them each a chicken snack. I left his shirts on, since we were supposed to have more storms this morning. This afternoon the pups only went out long enough to do their business. Not long after we got outside, it started to pour! I dried them off again and we headed back inside. Mac kept checking out one of the bedrooms and would push the door open, so I'd have to go close it again. Silly boy! Abby had made herself comfy on one of the couches in the entrance. They each got a couple cookies when I put them back in their room. They've been such good puppies! This evening the sun was finally shining. I took Mac's shirts off, since we should be done with the storms for today. We spent the whole time outside tonight since they'd been couped up all day. When it was time to head in, I gabe Mac his eye drops. Then Abby got all excited and was standing on her hind legs. I asked if she wanted some eye drops too. Haha! I knew what she was ready for. I grabbed out a chicken treat for each of them and put them in their room to work on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment