Friday, July 26, 2013

Cate, Carson, Little Foot, Toby & Bella

This morning I started out letting the pups outside. I had a little cleanup duty after the first round outside. I let them hang out with me in the dog room while I cleaned. Once I was done, they went back in and Little Foot got to go out. No one really wanted to get their feet wet this morning! They all attempted to keep their feet on the doorstep as much as possible. But that didn't work out so well. Haha! Miss Bella came to visit again. I gave her a few chin scratches as she sat on top of the fence again. Once all the pupd had made their rounds outside, I gave Toby his medicine. Then, I let them all out one more time. This afternoon, everyone did great! There were no accidents since this morning. I let the first crew out to go potty and get a drink of fresh water. Little foot went out next, then everyone got their dinner. Even though it rained this morning, the water bags on the trees were pretty low. So, while everyone ate, I went and filled those and gave the turtle babies some more water too. Miss Bella kept me company and was enjoying some attention while I waited for them to fill up. By the time I was done, so were the pups. I let Little Foot out first this time, since he was completely finished. Toby and Cate still had a few bites left. He wandered around, got a drink and did his business. He sat in the shade for a minute before we headed inside. I gave him a few more minutes to wander around the dog room before I let the others back out again for their turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment