Monday, July 1, 2013

Shelby, Baby & the kitties

Shelby was happy to see me this morning. She wandered over to say hi before she went outside. I went and checked to make sure the little bat was gone, and he was. Phew! I was not looking forward to trying to move it if it was still there. I checked under the bed today, and sure enough, there was Tiny! He still wouldn't come out to visit me, but at least I know he's safe inside. Bitty came and sat in the kitchen while I cleaned the litter box. I gave Baby some more food, then went outside with Shelby. Bitty and Coco both joined me outside. Shelby enjoyed the morning and just lounged around in the grass. Shelby and I headed back in when it was time. Bitty came in too, but Coco decided to stay out for the day so I got her a bowl of water. This evening Coco came inside, while Shelby and Bitty headed out. I saw Shim was laying in the corner in the bedroom. Tiny still doesn't feel like coming out to see me. Maybe some day soon! I made sure Baby had enough food and water for the night. Shelby had another great evening. She just laid in the grass and sniffed at the air. She rolled around on her back a bit. Ahhh! Grass feels nice! Bitty sat out in the grass near her, keeping his eyes on the birds nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment