Monday, July 1, 2013

Harvey & King

This morning King was bouncing around, excited to go outside. I let the boys have a minute to go potty. Harvey came in to eat again, while I stayed out with King to make sure he ate. I helped him a little again today since he was only interested in playing. I had to take the log from his mouth and redirect him to his food. Eventually, he finished off his dish, minus a few kibbles that fell on the patio. Harvey was happy to come out and clean those up for us! I asked King where his frisbee was and he promptly ran and pounced on it. Then, he brought it over for a few throws. Harvey was wandering around in the bushes on the side of the house. King went to see what he was up to, then they got into their wrestling match again. They played and played! Harvey was all nice and wet from King slobbering all over him. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment