Monday, July 1, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

This morning both boys came bolting across the balcony and down the stairs when I arrived. Today they both were instantly attached to my legs! Murdy hopped up on the counter for his eye medicine. His eye is looking so much better. Charlie got a new can of food and started meowing loudly when I opened it. He trotted along to the bathroom to go work on his breakfast. Murdy got some chin scratch time in before I started cleaning their box and getting them fresh food and water. Murdy must be feeling better because he was in a playful mood today. Murdy went and sat in their tunnel, so I kept sticking a feather toy around the corner for him to paw at. He'd stick one paw out to grab at it. Then, Charlie would try to get Murdy's arm! During one attempt, Charlie plowed into the side of the tunnel, then jumped on top, right where Murdy was sitting! Those boys are so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment