Monday, July 1, 2013

Flax & Booty

This morning Flax wandered over to say hi to me right away. Its going to be another gorgeous day for him! He laid in his favorite spot and took a little snooze while I got their breakfast ready. Booty was happy to see me and followed me everywhere, as usual. Booty kept peeking up into Flax's bowl to see if he had anything good to eat in there. Booty followed me to his area next and I got him some fresh food and water. He was more worried about being pet than eating for this morning. When I went to sit with Flax for awhile, Booty went and laid in the garage. This evening I saw Flax had moved to a different spot. He was laying in the grass in a shady spot. He looked pretty comfy out there. I walked up and gave him a couple hello pets. He stayed there while I went to get them some fresh water. I filled Flax's bowl with his dry and canned food this evening. Tonight's flavor had big chunks of meat in it. Booty thought they were pretty tasty! He reached up in there and nibbled a bit. What a goofball. I checked his food and he hadn't even touched his can of food. I mixed it up a bit with my finger to see if the aroma would interest him. Nope, he liked the doggie kind better tonight. I went over by Flax and he was still laying in the grass. He itched his face on the ground and groaned. He sure is a lucky dog! I'd be happy laying out there all day too. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment