Sunday, June 9, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Today Jerrie and Kimmie were laying in the exact same spots when I came in! I said hi to them quick, then went to make sure they had fresh food and water and clean boxes. Jerrie sat on his middle tier while I pet and brushed him. He enjoyed a long brushing session today! He laid his head back so I could get his chin and neck. I brushed all the loose hairs off his back. Then, I held the brush so he could use it himself for a bit. He rubbed his face on it from one side to the other. Kimmie got her attention time in too. She wasn't in a playful mood today and just wanted loving. She got her chin and head scratched for a bit. She was laying on the top tier in the sunshine, so she had to flip over and sun the other side for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment