Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning I let Ruby out and the pups danced along excitedly to the back door. We went outside and they did their thing. I refilled the bucket for Justin, Heyday & Chloe since it was empty. It started to rain a little, which sent Ruby racing into the house. Next, I headed inside to feed the pups. Rusty was more interested in carrying around his ball. Salem was sitting on the bed in the turtle room. She watched me while I got them fresh food and water. I offered my hand to her to let her smell me a bit, then went about taking care of her things. Rusty and Ruby were both sitting by the side of the bed. They got so excited when I walked in and so I stopped to give them some attention. This afternoon the pups and I headed right outside. It was warm but super nice out! Justin was standing by the fence, watching me for a bit. Chloe and Heyday decided to go for a nice dip in the water. Rusty wasn't too interested in fetch this afternoon. He and Ruby spent most of the time lounging in the grass, soaking up some sun. I tried leaving Ruby out of her kennel this afternoon. She did great! The pups were both in the living room on the couch when I got there. They followed me outside and started bouncing around excitedly. I went and fed Chloe, Heyday and Justin. They all came running! I fed Rusty and Ruby next, then we played outside a bit. Rusty was up for a game of fetch now! We played while Ruby sat next to me for attention. It was a nice evening to sit outside. When it was time I tucked Ruby into her bed for the night and gave her a treat for being so good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment