Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dawn, Gallagher, Bobo & Snowflake

Today Dawn and Gallagher were peeking out at me through the window when I pulled up. They started barking right away! Haha! I squeezed in through the door so Dawn couldn't try to escape. They were quite excited to see me and followed me everywhere. I got them each a can of food and moved more food down into the bottom of their feeder. I checked on Bebe next. He was sitting under his little hideout. I made sure he had plenty of food and water. The dogs patiently waited outside the door for me to return, then they followed me to see Bobo and Snowflake. We parted ways at the bedroom door since they were so hyper! I came in and found those two snuggled up together in their bed. I picked Bobo up and snuggled him a bit. I made sure they had plenty of stuff and scooped out their boxes a little. Bobo sure wanted to play with the trash can! Snowflake had wandered out and she sat beneath me the whole time, sniffing at me. I held her for a bit too. They just sat and stared at me like, "Who are you?" After awhile I snuck back out of their room and went to visit with the pooches. I got them each a treat. I had to make sure not to watch Dawn eat hers haha! They both sat with me and got pet for a bit. Gallagher barked quite a bit but was happy for the attention! He was a good boy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment