Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sadi & Stormy

This morning Stormy was all curled up on a different chair on the patio. She came down, gave me a meow, then started her rolling and stretching. I had to interrupt her today to give her her medication. She did very well for me. I took her back out to the patio when we were done and set her down. She took one step and melted down to the floor, commencing her rolling around! She enjoyed a few scratches on the top of her head. I got their food ready and went to see Sadi next. She was snoozing away under the top end of the bed. I got her up and she sleepily stood there while I got her stuff ready. I soaked her face a bit to get the goobers off. She wasn't too thrilled with that, but it had to be done. She took her medications, then ate a bit. Her left eye looks about the same, just a slight bit of cloudiness, so I will visit her again later today. She came out to the living room for some attention. Sadi gave me lots of thank you licks today! She purred away as I scratched her little chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment