Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

Tonight Rusty came outside and gave me a 'puff', not quite a bark. He immediately knew who I was and his heiny started wiggling away! I went inside and Ruby was barking. As soon as I let her out, the two of them were excitedly running circles around me! We headed outside right away and I fed Chloe, Heyday & Justin. Their water bucket was good for the night. It looked like Chloe and Heyday had taken a dip in the water. As soon as they finished eating, Justin decided he wanted to go for a dip too. Rusty met me when I came back in their yard, dancing around with his red ball. We played a good game of fetch tonight. Ruby kept running up to me to snuggle up for a back scratch. Later, we headed in for the pups to eat, while I got them some fresh water. Ruby went right into her bed when it was time, and they each got a treat before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment