Saturday, June 29, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie, Sparkles & Blackie

It was nice and cool outside this morning. I let everyone outside when I arrived. Blackie came around to visit me while the three little ones went potty. While we were out, the neighbor dogs came outside. In just a split second, I watched the husky jump up and clear over his fence! That had Hudson, Zel and Gabbie all racing around and worked up. Since it was cool out this morning, the grass was nice and wet. So, we spent a little while cleaning off paws before we headed inside. They ate their breakfast, then we all went back out. Zel had fun rolling around in the yard. The other two were busy exploring and checking everything out. This evening Blackie was sleeping in his little house when I got there. He came out to say hi before I went to see the rest of the kiddos. I let them do their business before supper. Miss Sparkles was out when we all came back inside, wanting some attention while the pooches ate. She wandered off when Hudson came running over to sit with me. The little ones got to play outside for the rest of the time. Blackie made sure to come visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment