Friday, June 28, 2013

Murdy & Charlie

Today both boys were making their way down the stairs to see me. Not sure if they're supposed to be up there or not... Charlie was instantly attached to my legs, meowing up at me and weaving in and out as I walked. Murdy hopped up on the counter right away, so I gave him his eye ointment. I put Charlie in the bathroom to eat the rest of his can of food. Murdy followed me around this time, while I took care of the rest of their things. I checked to see how Charlie was doing and he was just purring away as he ate. When he finished, it was playtime. He sure loves the chirping feather toy! He was racing, leaping high in the air and doing cartwheels to catch it! He's quite the crazy little guy. Murdy just sat and watched. I'm sure he's not feeling up to his usual self. Charlie would take breaks in between the chasing to hop in my lap and get some attention. Then, he'd get his little heiny wiggling... and pounce! He sure cracked me up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment