Saturday, June 29, 2013

Shelby, Baby & the kitties

Miss Shelby came down the hall to greet me when I walked in. I let her outside right away. Coco was sitting in the dining room, grooming herself. I checked to make sure everyone had plenty of food and water. Shim and Bitty were lounging in the bedroom. Shim was sitting in the corner and Bitty was on the bed. I gave Baby some more food for the evening. As I walked out, the kitties had gathered! Coco had followed me down the hall, and Bitty was making his way to the living room. Those two followed me outside, as I went to go see Shelby. She sat with me for some attention in between her exploring the yard. She relaxed in the grass a bit before we headed back in for the night. Bitty came back inside with us, but Coco decided she wanted to stay out.

No comments:

Post a Comment