Saturday, June 29, 2013

Flax & Booty

This morning Flax was sleeping in the shade on the front patio. He didn't even budge, it was so nice there. He sat up while I walked up to him and gave him a good morning pet. Then, he laid back down. I got their breakfast ready, and Booty was in the garage to help me. He nearly tripped me once as he weaved in and out between my legs as I walked. Little goober! He didn't mind! Haha! He made me laugh when he hopped up on the tractor toy and sat in the seat. I pet him for a little bit, then went to visit with Flax. He sure had picked out a good spot. It was nice and cool, with a great breeze. This evening Flax was sleeping out in the driveway. He sat up and gave me his big booming barks until I came and pet him. I got him his dinner and he wandered over to eat right away. Booty was jumping around my legs in the garage while I was in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment