Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

This morning Blackie got up and came over to say hi when I opened the garage. He soon wandered off to go explore the neighborhood. I headed in to see the other pups. They were excited to get outside. Sparkles was in the living room, looking a little overwhelmed when all three were running about! She was safe from being trampled where she was though. Haha! I took Hudson out first, then the two ladies. It was a beautiful morning, so we spent the whole time outside. Hudson was watching the yard, looking for any neighbor dogs. Zel wandered off into some tall grass and spent some time sniffing around. I got them a fresh bowl of water while we were playing outside. Soon Gabbie was at the gate, barking to come inside. I told her it was too nice out and she'd have to wait until the other two we're ready to go in. She eventually trotted off to do more exploring. Blackie came back to visit me some more. When it was time to head in, we stopped on the steps to wipe off paws. They all did very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment