Saturday, May 25, 2013

Hudson, Zel, Gabbie & Blackie

Blackie came up to say hi when I opened the garage. He must have been resting inside. I could hear the other three, barking excitedly. I let them each outside for a potty break. Next, we headed back in for dinner. After I filled everyone's dishes, I noticed something moving above me out of the corner of my eye. Sparkles was sitting up high on top of the cupboards!  She came down and got a few scratches while the pups worked on dinner. Hudson was finished first, as usual. He sat with me to get some attention until the others finished. After everyone got a drink, we all headed back outside. They went racing to the opposite side of the yard to say hi to the neighbor dog. Blackie kept me company, and was happy to be pet. He wouldn't let me stop even for a second! When it was time, I put the pups back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment