Sunday, May 26, 2013

Susie & Frank Fritz

This morning I fed the kiddos breakfast. I noticed the white bowl I put out was missing, so I started to look around the yard for it. Frank was interested in what I was doing, so he kept running to grab a bite, then would follow me. He didn't want to miss out on anything! I finally found the bowl under the grill. Since that idea didn't work, I just returned the bowl to the house. After they finished their breakfast, it was time to play! Frank started wrestling around with Susie. This time, she was giving him a taste of his own medicine! When he was done rough-housing, she instigated a round. Needless to say, she was winning! Haha! They played until a helicopter flew by. They heard it, stopped what they were doing, and just stared curiously until it passed. Frank had fun chasing after a big bumble bee that flew by next! This evening Frank knew I was there, getting their dinner ready. He started pawing at the door. Tonight they both ate pretty quickly. Frank came over for some attention. He doesn't jump so much once he settles down a little. He just wants so much love! He and Susie did some wrestling. Frank made me laugh when he poked his head through the railing to spy on Susie. He was watching her walk around the yard, and was getting into that pouncing stance! I got them each a treat to work on. After Susie finished hers, she came to say hi while Frank was occupied. When he came running over, Susie went and found a spot in the shade to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment