Sunday, May 26, 2013

Flax

This morning I couldn't see Flax on his bed when I pulled up. I headed into the garage and found him laying in the shade. I filled his bowl and he started nibbling right away, so I went to see kitty. He was hungry! He raced all the way to the bowl and danced around while I filled it. He got a couple bites, then hopped down and started rolling around. I saw Flax wander out of the garage and head towards us. I went over to Flax and we sat in the driveway. He was happy for some attention again. He pawed at me to keep petting him. This evening Flax was laying in the garage. It was a very nice day out! He sat right up and started barking when I pulled up. I got him his canned food, fresh water, then went to check on kitty. He must have heard me coming too, since I nearly plowed him over with the door! He got out of the way quick enough though. I went and visited with Flax for a bit. He was pretty sleepy tonight. Later, I went to give kitty some more attention since he didn't get any this morning. He was meowing and talking to me like crazy! Its funny... he sure knows what line not to cross, where Flax is boss. Kitty went to investigate the pool, but would not cross the concrete to follow me.

No comments:

Post a Comment