Sunday, May 26, 2013

Jerrie & Kimmie

Kimmie wasn't in her usual spot when I arrived today, so I went right next door to say hi. When I came back I still didn't see her, so I quickly refreshed their items. I called for her, then she appeared in the doorway and followed me to their water bowl in the bathroom. She waited while I did that, then came along with me to see Jerrie. Kimmie crawled under the curtain and sat in her window. Jerrie came down and enjoyed his brush time. I would brush him, and sometimes he would brush himself while I held it. He likes rubbing his chin on the bristles! I played with Kimmie a bit since I could see her heiny sticking out. She'd throw out a paw at me to play. I uncovered her so I could pet her, but she wasn't interested and crawled back under the curtain. Silly girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment