Sunday, May 26, 2013

Oreo & Stuffs

Today Oreo was in his spot by the door waiting for me. He gave me a meow hello. I saw Stuffs sitting up on the stairs as well. He made his way down, while Oreo followed me around the house. Oreo was as attached to my legs as he could be. I nearly tripped on him several times! Haha! He got to work on his food while I got them some fresh water. He started in on Stuffs' portion next, so I tried to stop him. Luckily, all I had to do was walk out of the kitchen! Oreo followed me while I gave the plants a drink. He kept meowing at me like, "Hey, aren't you going to pet me now?!" I stayed with them for a longer visit today. All three of us headed to the living room. Stuffs hopped up on the tv stand again. Today he wasn't only watching the birds though. He was entertained by watching us! Oreo got some chin scratches and some play time in too. Stuffs didn't want to come down by us, but I made sure to give him a few chin scratches before I left. Oreo and I sure had fun today!

No comments:

Post a Comment