Monday, December 27, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge, Fluffy & Kitty Cat

I said hi to my girls outside! Miss Kitty wasn't there to greet me. I found the door to her house and pinned it back on. I met Boo in the kitchen for his snack. After the girls came inside I started to refill all the feeders. I had a little helper! Boo hopped up and rubbed up against the bags and stuck his nose in where the food was to go. He's such a character! Fluffy came in the laundry room to eat a little. I went out to feed Kitty, who was ready and waiting! I pet her for a bit then went to pet the girls. Later I saw Kitty by the window cleaning herself. As I went to feed Boo, I stopped by Quartz for a bit, who was rolling around on the guest bed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment