Monday, December 27, 2010

Sophie & Roxy

As I pulled in the driveway, the girls came to the fence and started wiggling their cute little butts at me! They came zooming into the house as soon as I opened the door and each jumped up to say hi. We went in the living room and I sat on the floor with them. They came running up to me, tackled me and knocked me over. Once the had me pinned they started licking my face! Sophie kept rolling herself over into my lap for a belly rub. Roxy hopped from chair to chair and watched us. She even sat on the chair behind me to secretly give me kisses. Then, Roxy had no problem walking right on Sophie to rub her head all over me and itch her face and ears! It was so funny! I got them a big bone treat to snack on before they went back out. They helped me fill their big water jug after that. Then, they patiently waited for their pupperoni treats I had out for them!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment