Monday, December 27, 2010

Clovis, Snickers & Patches

Today Snickers was curled up on the back of the couch. I saw Clovis watching me from way down at the end of the hallway. Patches followed me around and was up on the counter checking out everyone's food while I got it out, as usual! It was a chilly day and poor little Clovis didn't want to go out! I picked her up and put her out there to eat. When she was done she headed right back in as fast as she could. Even Snickers went right in for me today. Snickers hopped up on the couch and looked out the front window. He snuggled up on the arm and let me pet him for awhile. Patches came over for some attention too. I looked for Clovis and all I saw was a little heiny sticking out! I called her then she came out to see me. All are nice and warm in the house this evening!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment