Monday, December 27, 2010

Kira, Lisa Lee & Bunky

When I walked in the house this morning, I found Kira relaxing in the blue, leather chair. I went over and sat down next to her and gave her some scratches. She kissed me when I was done to thanked me for the love. Bunky was laying peacefully on the bed and purred as I gently pet her. After a few minutes, Lisa Lee came out from under the bed. Today, she didn't run away from me as fast! It was time for me to clean the litter box and put new pads down. I also refreshed the cat's water bowls. Lisa Lee came around the corner and let me pet her in the kitchen! Kira jumped off the chair to take a drink and eat a few bites of food. It was time for me to go, so I said goodbye to the three and thanked them for a fun time!





No comments:

Post a Comment