Monday, December 27, 2010

Elliot, Daisy & Goliath

The pups all started barking as they heard me come in the door this morning! I let them all out and we headed outside right away. Elliot hopped up and gave me a big bear hug! He even gave me kisses. He's as tall as I am! They wanted in right away since it was a very chilly morning. I fed them their breakfast; Elliot and Daisy went right in their cages for me. They came out when they were finished and all took a turn giving me kisses! They chased around and wrestled with each other for a few minutes. Goliath eventually curled up in his chair. Miss Daisy made herself comfortable and draped herself across my lap! Then she gave her big brother the evil eye and told him, "You better not come over here!". Elliot sat over next to Goliath while Daisy got her snuggle time. I let them all out potty once more before it was back to bed. Tonight I let everyone out and they went sliding 1, 2, 3 around the corner and ran out the back door in single file! They got their dinner when they came back in. Goliath still hadn't eaten his breakfast, so I thought maybe he was holding out for the gravy! The other two had already inhaled their food by the time he started eating. Then Elliot started growling at Goliath from his cage. So I moved Goliath's bowl into the kitchen and he cleaned his bowl! We'll try that tomorrow morning to see if that helps. Everyone went into the living room and stared wrestling around while I filled their big water jug. They each got a good back scratch in between messing around. They took turns ganging up on each other! Out to potty one more time, then they got tucked in for the night.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment