Monday, December 27, 2010

Heathcliff, Atticus, Ava & Chance


When I arrived this evening, I found the kitties all together! Heathcliff was in the kitchen with Chance, while Ava came running from the bedroom. I picked up Chance and put him back into the bedroom and closed the door. He must have had a fun time, because he was purring and wagging his pretty tail. Ava came running into the bathroom and hopped up on the counter, meowing at me as I filled her water and food dish. Chance also came in there and began to eat as I cleaned out the litter boxes. Heathcliff was waiting for me when I came out of the bedroom, probably wanting to say hello to his friends! He followed me to each room and helped me look for Atticus. I went outside to look for Atticus too and when I came back, Heathcliff was waiting at the back door, looking at me out the window! It was so cute. I left a bowl of water and food outside before I left and when we returned later that night, Atticus came running around the house! I am sure he will sleep well tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment