Saturday, March 13, 2010

Zeus, Baxter & Zelda

The boys met me at the door this morning. I let them go potty quick and they were ready to come back inside to say hi. They helped me look around for Zelda, but we didn't have any luck. Hopefully she will come out for supper tonight. I gave Baxter a good back scratch and he loved it up! He crawled up into my lap and helped me get his itchies! I gave Zeus a good rub too and got his ears for him. He let out little groans when I did that and leaned into my hand! Tonight all three greeted me at the door. I put Zelda out into the garage for awhile so she could eat. The boys stayed outside for a bit. I went out with them and heard some people outside that they started barking at. There must be another Baxter in the neighborhood! I heard someone calling for a Baxter. They came back in and ate a little bit while I was there. Baxter sat by me while I scratched his back for him. I opened the door to the garage and Zelda was patiently waiting to come back inside, but wouldn't with the dogs right there. I picked her up and brought her in, while she purred away!

No comments:

Post a Comment