Saturday, March 13, 2010

Dakota & Benny

When I got there tonight I let them both outside while I read your note. When they came back in I got Kota's food ready and she was woo-ing at me to hurry up! She ate a good amount of it right away. Hungry girl I guess! Benny must have taken all his toys outside again, so I just gave him a good back scratch. I'll have to look for a couple in the morning. He leaned back against me so I could get his tummy too. Kota came and sat on the other side of me after she was done eating to get pet too. They sure had lots of energy tonight! Benny started chasing around the living room in circles and would creep around the corner of the couch to sneak up on Kota. Too bad for him, she was doing the exact same thing!
Treat? Yes please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment